Instructions for oral presenters
- Oral presentation slots have 45 minutes for plenary talks (40 + 5 min for discussion), 30 minutes for invited talks (25 + 5 min for discussion) and 15 minutes for contributed papers (12 + 3 min for discussion). Session chairs will strictly demand these times in order to allow time for the audience to switch sessions between presentations.
- An LCD projector & computer (Windows 7, MS PowerPoint 2010 & Adobe Acrobat X) will be available in every session room for regular presentations. Neither Overhead projectors, 35mm slides projectors, VHS videotape player, nor a DVD player will be available.
- Speakers should deliver and view/check their PowerPoint presentations at the Speakers’ Preview Center (media lounge on the ground floor) at least 3 hours prior to the start of the respective session. For sessions starting at 08:30, the PowerPoint presentations should be delivered the previous day. In order to avoid any delays, speakers are kindly requested to hand in their PowerPoint presentations on USB. If you bring your own laptop, the presentation will be transferred onsite in the Preview Center.
- Please locate your session room in due time. Please be at your session room at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the session.
- If you want to bring your own laptop, it is crucial to make this known in the Preview Center three hours in advance for organizational reasons. Speakers are not permitted to take PowerPoint presentations directly to the technical assistant in the session rooms.
- Rest assured that your files will be deleted from the congress server after your presentation.
The Preview Center is located opposite to the registration counter at the entrance level. Staff and equipment will be available for you to arrange and preview your PowerPoint presentation.
Instructions for poster presenters
- There are three poster sessions on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.
- Each poster will be displayed during the whole conference from Tuesday morning to Thursday evening.
- Posters have to be mounted on Monday, September 19, between 17:00 and 19:00 or on Tuesday, September 20, between 08:00 and 10:00. Please attach the poster to the board with the corresponding poster placement number and remove it on Friday, September 23, at 11:00 the latest; otherwise, the staff will dispose it.
- The posters are grouped according to the topic clusters A, B, C, and D. In the program, a poster will be indicated as day-session-p#, for instance Wed-B1-34 means poster number 34 in topic “B1 Pattern transfer” on Wednesday. Then, the author should be present during the poster session on Wednesday for discussions.
- Each poster board will have a poster identification number. Please leave them on display and do not block them in order to provide a means for orientation for visitors of the poster session.
- Poster size is A0 portrait (84 cm wide, 119 cm high). Material for mounting the posters will be supplied. The size specification must be strictly adhered to in preparation of your poster.